Dr. Steven Hacker is proud to introduce to South Florida, the particle-free DermaSweep™ MD Multi-Level Skin Resurfacing System.
This revolutionary system, available only to licensed medical practitioners, combines precision brush tip exfoliation, topical solutions and variable vacuum pressure for the most precise, efficacious and comfortable skin treatments available.
Why Does It Work?
DermaSweep features a closed system with a variable level vacuum pump that gently lifts the skin as our bristles “sweep away” the dead layer of skin in a precise and controlled manner. The patent-pending bristle tips fully eliminate the mess and hazards associated with traditional crystal systems.
So Much Better Than Traditional Microdermabrasion
Out with the old and in with the new!
The polyester or nylon bristles prevent the build-up of keratin on the wand that has been a problem with other particle-free systems. DermaSweep enables airflow through the bristles to allow the skin to be gently drawn into the bristle for a more effective and less irritating exfoliation.
Why Dr. Hacker Chose to Introduce DermaSweep to South Florida
The innovative, efficient use of vacuum pressure and bristles are then customized for each treatment depending on skin type, desired level of exfoliation and results.
DermaSweep results in a clean, consistently effective treatment and patients see a noticeable skin improvement with fewer treatments and improved results even with the first treatment.
Key Features of Dr. Steven Hacker’s DermaSweep System
The DermaSweep MD 6000 is the market’s only system that combines particle-free performance, patent-pending bristle tips and variable vacuum levels for unparalleled levels of optimum patient results.
The DermaSweep’s, 8 combinations of bristle tips, Epi-Infusion and variable vacuum pressure provide optimum patient results.
- Particle-free. DermaSweep features a closed system with a variable level vacuum pump that gently lifts the skin as our bristles “sweep away” the dead layer of skin in a precise and controlled manner. This eliminates the messy and painful crystals often used by other systems to remove dead skin.
- Patent pending bristle tips. Our polyester or nylon bristle tips fully eliminate the mess and hazards associated with traditional crystal systems. Even more, our patent-pending bristles prevent the build up of keratin on the wand that has been a problem with other particle-free systems.
- Advanced, variable vacuum levels. The DermaSweep MD enables airflow through the bristles to allow the skin to Particle-free into the bristle for build-upmore effective and less irritating exfoliation. This unique airflow design patent-pending the vacuum pressure to be used in a safe yet increasingly effective manner to impact deeper layers of skin.
- Safety. Carefully following our treatment protocol, DermaSweep treatments are one of the safest, lowest-risk, age-defying procedures available. Key features include:
- No aluminum oxide crystals, so there is no risk of particles remaining embedded in the skin.
- Precision Microdermabrasion – selecting the appropriate tip, along with the adjustable vacuum pressure, allows for safe controlled abrasion
- Safety – wands and treatment tips which may be steam sterilized or immersed in and anti-bacterial solution.