Meet Dr. Saff
Meet Dr. Deborah M. Saff
Dr. Saff is a fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology and received her dermatology residency training at the Cleveland Clinic Foundation in Cleveland, Ohio. She attended medical school at the University of South Florida and undergraduate at the University of Florida.
Dr. Saff has received many honors including AOA – Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society as well as being frequently recognized by her peers as one of the best dermatologists in Florida. She has authored many peer-reviewed publications and is highly respected on a national, state and community level. She has expertise in all aspects of general, cosmetic and surgical dermatology.
Hacker Dermatology, 1999 – Present.
Skin cancer & dermatologic surgery
Cosmetic Procedures Including: Botox, Juvederm, Restylane, Perlane
Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, Ohio 1992 – 1996
Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, Ohio 1992 – 1993
M.D. University of South Florida College of Medicine, Tampa 1988 – 1992
B.S., Microbiology & Cell Science, University of Florida, Gainesville 1985 – 1988
University of Texas, Austin 1984 – 1985
Diplomate, American Board of Dermatology – October 1996
Honors / Awards
AOA – Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society
Outstanding Student of Dermatology Award – 1992
Tampa General Hospital Foundation Scholar’s Award – 1992
Senior Honors Acting Internship Program – 1991
North Broward Hospital Scholarship Award
Phi Beta Kappa – 1988
High School Valedictorian – 1984
American Academy of Dermatology, Fellow
Florida Medical Association
Broward County Medical Association
Broward County Dermatology Society
Florida Society of Dermatology
- Saff D, Pulos E. Unis M Ulcerative lesions in a gardener. Archives of Dermatology 1994, 130(2):243-248
- Saff D, Owens R. Kahn T. Aprocrine chromhidrosis involving the areolae in a 15-year-old amateur figure skater. Pediatric Dermatology 1995, 12:48-50
- Saff D, Taylor J. Vidimos A. Allergic reaction to intralesional triamcinolone acetonide: A case report. Archives of Dermatology 1995, 131(6):742-743
- Saff D, Mcgillis S. Apocrine hidrocystoma: Stump the experts. Dermatol Surg 1995, 21(6):490, 566
- Saff D, McGillis S. Gay D. Lymphocytoma cutis: Stump the experts. Dermatol Surg 1996, 22(7):593. 683-664
Randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, dose-response study to access the safety and the efficacy of oral Rapamycin in treatment of recalcitrant psoriasis.
- September 18, 1993: Surgical Pearls for Tissue Expansion presented at Ohio Society for Dermatologic Surgery, Columbus, Ohio
- September 18, 1994: Allergic Reaction in Intralesional Triamcinolone Acetonide: A Case Report presented at Ohio Dermatological Association, Columbus, Ohio
- February 5, 1995: Graft vs. Host Disease Presenting Clinically as Acanthosis Nigricans Following Autologous Bone Marrow Transplant presented at American Academy of Dermatology Gross and Microscopic Symposium, New Orleans, Louisiana
PATIENT REVIEWS ON GOOGLE for Dr. Saff
I see Dr. Steven Hacker for all my cosmetic needs. Recently I had brown spots removed on my face by Laser treatment! I see Dr. Deborah Saff for my full-body skin exams and all skin tag and mole removals. My children also see Dr. Saff and Dr. Hacker. The Staff is friendly and always willing to go the extra mile to make sure you have a positive experience. This office is not contracted with my insurance, however, they make it affordable for my family and the convenience of getting an appointment the same week we call makes it worth the going out of network for the best care! I HIGHLY recommend this office to anyone looking for a dermatologist!