At Hacker Dermatology, we’ve made Telehealth super easy!
Here’s how to book a Telehealth Appointment at Hacker Dermatology:
- You book a telehealth appointment by either calling our office at 561.276.3111 or by hit the “Request an Appointment” button on our website.
- Our staff will find out what device you prefer to use. (We have found that cell phones are best in dermatology because you can easily move it to an area for us to view on your body.)
- Once our staff confirms your preferred device, they will confirm your telehealth appointment time.
- Our staff will then confirm your email , or cell phone number.
- That’s it! Easy huh? Now just be ready for your doctor to contact you at your confirmed appointment time.
Here’s how to use Telehealth at Hacker Dermatology:
- At the scheduled time of your visit, your doctor will send you a telehealth invitation text to your cell phone.
- Click on the link in the text message, and it’s that easy! You will be connected to your doctor via a secure connection.
- If using your desktop, our staff will confirm with you other modes of telehealth connectivity, but it will be just as easy.
- Any questions before your appointment, feel free to call our office (561.276.3111) and ask.